- Total value: n/a
- Platform: ETH
zkSync is a scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum. Its current functionality scope includes low gas transfers of ETH and ERC20 tokens in the Ethereum network, atomic swaps & limit orders as well as native L2 NFT support.
zkSync has already announced that they will launch their native token in the future. They’ve created a ported version of Uniswap V3 called UniSync. Trying out the testnet may make you eligible for an airdrop in the future.
Step by Step Guide
- Visit the UniSync testnet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- It will ask you to change the network to their test network.
- Now click on “Request tokens from a faucet” and complete the Twitter task.
- You will get testnet tokens after some time.
- Now make swaps on the platform.
- Also try to make transactions on zkSync mainnet.
- There is speculation that users who’ve made transactions on UnisSync testnet or zkSync mainnet may get an airdrop once they launch their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
Tokens per Claim
- Twitter required
- Telegram required