- Airdrop starts 2021-12-01
- Airdrop ends 2021-12-14
- Total value: n/a
- Platform: ETH
ZKSwap airdrop is live!
ZKSwap a brand new exchange protocol based on ZK-Rollups technology. Through Zk-Rollups technology, all ERC20 tokens are transferred to Layer2, and the consistent state of Layer1 and Layer2 is guaranteed based on continuously generated zero-knowledge proofs. This solution allows all exchanges to execute on Layer 2, achieving real-time swap with zero gas fees, unlimited scalability, removing the constraint from the Ethereum’s TPS, and block confirmation time.
ZKSwap is airdropping 50 ZKS to users who try out the ZKSwap V3 testnet. Connect your Rinkeby Test Network and try out the ZKSwap V3 testnet to create, purchase, or sell NFTs on Layer 2 to receive the rewards. Top contributors will also get up to 500 ZKS each.
Step by Step Guide
- Visit the ZKSwap V3 testnet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Change the network to Rinkeby Test Network.
- Make sure you have some Rinkeby Test ETH and tokens. You can get Test ETH from here and ZKS, USDT test tokens from this faucet.
- Now visit the L2 wallet section, unlock your wallet and deposit some test tokens.
- Now go to the ZKNFT section and mint an NFT.
- All users who try out the ZKSwap V3 testnet to create, purchase, or sell NFTs on Layer 2 will get 50 ZKS each.
- Users who post a feedback on the ZKSwap forum using title #V3 Testnet Feedback# with no less than 300 words and also tweets about it will be eligible for additional rewards in which 60 participants will win 500 ZKS each and 200 participants will win 100 ZKS each.
- The rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the end of the airdrop.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article. For a step-by-step guide of the testnet, see this document.
Tokens per Claim
ZKSwap Airdrop ($30) Requirements:
- Twitter required
- Telegram required