- Total value: n/a
- Platform: N/A
Wormhole is a fully generic, cross-chain message transfer protocol designed to facilitate interoperability between heterogeneous blockchains beginning with Ethereum, Solana, Terra and Binance Smart Chain.
Wormhole doesn’t have a token yet and could potentially have one in the future. There’s speculation that they may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their cross-chain functionality.
Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Wormhole token bridge page.
- Connect Ethereum or Solana wallet.
- Send tokens between the chains.
- There is a rumor that users who’ve used their cross-chain functionality will get an airdrop if they introduce their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
Tokens per Claim
Wormhole Tokens Requirements:
- Twitter required
- Telegram required