- Airdrop starts 2021-12-17
- Total value: 8.33M TNS
- Platform: Terra
Terra Name Service Airdrop is live.
TNS allows users to map their terra address with the domain name they like. This would enable terra users to craft the name of their wallet address to be short and human-readable such as stablekwon.ust. TNS acts as your on-chain profile. Besides pointing the domain name to a Terra address, the user can also write a record in each domain like NFT, email, URL, avatar, description, twitter, keywords.
Terra Name Service is airdropping a total of 8.33M TNS to early users of the platform. Users who’ve bought a domain before December 17th, 2021 at 09:32:10 (UTC), had at least 15 transactions on their Terra wallet and spent at least 16 UST on Terra Name service are eligible for the airdrop in which they could claim up to 1,940 TNS
Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Terra Name Service website.
- Connect your Terra wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will see a popup to claim the tokens.
- Click on “Claim” and claim your tokens.
- Users who’ve bought a domain before December 17th, 2021 at 09:32:10 (UTC), had at least 15 transactions on their Terra wallet and spent at least 16 UST on Terra Name service are eligible for the airdrop.
- Users who’ve spent between 1 to 31 UST on domains will get 538.893489 TNS, users who’ve spent between 32 and 319 UST on domains will get 1077.786979 TNS and users who’ve spent at least 320 UST on domains will get 1,940.01 TNS.
Tokens per Claim
Terra Name Service Airdrop Requirements:
- Twitter required
- Telegram required