- Total value: n/a
- Platform: Own chain
Symbol is a next-generation, open source decentralized blockchain platform from NEM that connects businesses to the blockchain, helping them to reduce cost, complexity, and find new ways to create value. It has increased speed, usability, security and flexibility – making Symbol the smart, effective choice for both enterprise users and developers.
NEM will be launching the Symbol blockchain in March and is conducting an airdrop in which all eligible holders who hold at least 100 XEM during the snapshot will receive free XYM in a 1:1 ratio. The snapshot was taken on March 12, 2021, at 04:26 UTC at a block height of 3,105,500. NEM wallet holders need to download the NEM wallet, import their NEM account and opt-in for the airdrop to receive free XYM after the mainnet launch on March 15, 2021.
- Hold at least 100 NEM (XEM) coins in your private wallet or in an exchange that has announced support for the airdrop.
- The snapshot was taken on March 12, 2021, at 04:26 UTC at a block height of 3,105,500.
- NEM wallet holders need to download the latest NEM Desktop wallet, import their NEM account and then need to go to the Symbol opt-in section and confirm the opt-in for the airdrop.
- Exchanges that have announced support for the airdrop are Binance, Bithumb, Wazirx, OKEx, Huobi, Upbit, Gate.io, Poloniex, ProBit, etc. Visit this NEM announcement page to see the complete list.
- Trezor, Ledger and Multisig account holders can also opt-in using the NEM Desktop wallet.
- The opt-in will close on March 12, 2021, and you will be able to opt-in again for up to six years after the Symbol mainnet goes live.
- The Symbol mainnet will go live on March 15, 2021.
- All eligible holders who held at least 100 XEM at the time of the snapshot will receive free XYM in a 1:1 ratio.
- You will be able to claim your XYM coins after the Symbol mainnet goes live.
1 XEM : 1 XYM
Tokens per Claim