- Total value: 1,500,000 SDT
- Platform: ETH
Stake DAO is a new multi-service DeFi platform built by the community. Stake DAO removes the need to stake users’ assets across multiple platforms. They provide a simple solution for staking a variety of tokens all from one dashboard. From Stake DAO, users can search through the best of DeFi and choose from the best products to help them beat the market.
It is airdropping a total of 1,500,000 SDT tokens to active members of different projects. Gitcoin Round 8 Donors, $JULIEN holders, addresses registered with RektHQ, Lido contract depositors, Arbitrage DAO users and governance participators of other projects are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the Stake DAO website.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- You will see a claim button and your claimable SDT tokens if you’re eligible.
- Gitcoin Round 8 Donors, $JULIEN holders, addresses registered with RektHQ, Lido contract depositors, Arbitrage DAO users and governance participators of other projects mentioned in this Medium post are also eligible to claim the airdrop.
- The snapshots of projects were taken on different dates. To see the snapshot dates.
- The claim started on Wednesday, 20 January 2021, at 22:37:13 GMT.
- The claimable amount will decrease by 10% every day for 10 days from Friday, 22 January 2021, 22:37:13 GMT.
- Any unclaimed tokens will be claimed by the multisig and will be redistributed at a later stage to users who partake in Stake DAO governance, provide SDT liquidity on Sushiswap and Uniswap, provide liquidity to the Vaults and other products, participate in governance proposals, contribute to the Stake DAO ecosystem/community.
- Eligible addresses can be found in this spreadsheet.
Tokens per Claim