- Total value: n/a
- Platform: ETH
Rubicon airdrop is a decentralized open order book exchange built on Ethereum Layer 2 networks. It powers the peer-to-peer trading of ERC20 tokens (Ethereum-based crypto assets). The protocol can be used to trade and swap between ERC20 tokens and provide liquidity in democratic liquidity pools.
Rubicon could launch a token in the future. Making a trade or providing liquidity may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
Rubicon Airdrop Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Rubicon dashboard.
- Connect your Optimism wallet.
- Now make a trade, swap or provide liquidity on Rubicon.
- Rubicon doesn’t have an own token yet but doing the above transactions may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Also, you can use Hop Protocol to deposit assets from ETH mainnet to Optimism. This way you could also become eligible for the Hop Protocol and Optimism speculative retroactive airdrops.