- Airdrop ends: July 12, 2022
- Total value: 1,000,000,000 OGV
- Platform: ETH
Origin Protocol Airdrop: It is airdropping a total of 1,000,000,000 OGV for OGN holders, OUSD holders and OUSD liquidity providers. Follow the below steps to join this airdrop.
- Today, June 1 — Prelaunch liquidity mining campaign begins
- June 28 — Final list of exchanges supporting OGV to be published
- July 5-12 — OGN snapshot window
- July 12 — OGV airdrop
- October 10 — 90-day deadline to claim airdrop
Origin Protocol is building a platform that enables the creation of many decentralized marketplaces, allowing buyers and sellers to connect and transact directly on the blockchain.
Origin Protocol Airdrop Step by Step Guide
- Hold OGN in a private wallet or in a supporting exchange by the snapshot dates.
- You can buy OGN from Binance.
- Random snapshots will be taken starting from July 5th to July 12th, 2022.
- Users who’re holding OGN for the full 7 days will become eligible for the airdrop.
- Exchanges that are supporting the OGV airdrop will be announced one week before the snapshot begins.
- Users who’ve held OUSD between January 2021 to the snapshot dates will also become eligible for the OGV airdrop.
- Users who provide liquidity to the OUSD pairs on Curve or Convex till the snapshot dates are also eligible for the airdrop.
- Users who’re holding the eligible coins in a private wallet need to claim OGV via a link that will be published closer to the launch of the token. Staked OGN holders are also eligible.
- Eligible holders will have 90 days to claim their OGV. After that, the unclaimed OGV will be burned.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim