- Total value: 15% of the total supply
- Platform: Own chain
Lum Network Airdrop is live:
Lum Network is an open source blockchain protocol (layer 1) based on the Tendermint & Cosmos SDK, the most advanced and secure Delegated Proof-Of-Stake algorithm. It is the fuel of the Lum Network and is used by businesses to benefit from the trust layer while rewarding their customers, by validators and delegators to secure the network and many more.
It is airdropping a total of 15% of the total supply to ATOM stakers and OSMO liquidity providers. Users who’ve staked a minimum of 5 ATOM and provided at least 30 OSMO as liquidity by September 29th, 2021 are eligible to claim the airdrop.
Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Lum Network airdrop eligibility page.
- Submit your ATOM or Osmosis address.
- If you’re eligible, then you will see the number of tokens you can claim.
- Users who’ve staked a minimum of 5 ATOM and provided at least 30 OSMO as liquidity by September 29th, 2021 are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the Lum Network wallet page.
- Connect your Cosmos wallet.
- Now you will see 1 LUM as your balance.
- Now you need to stake your 1 LUM to a validator and vote on a LUM Network governance proposal to unlock your full airdrop amount.
- The above actions must be completed within 6 months else it will be sent to the community pool.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim
Lum Network Airdrop Requirements:
- Twitter required
- Telegram required
- medium required