- Airdrop Link: VISIT WEBSITE
- Total value: n/a
- Platform: ETH
Layerswap is the ultimate L2 gateway – offering instant and gasless on and off-ramp transactions to L2s. Users can use Layerswap to instantly transfer ETH, USDC, and other tokens from a centralized exchange like Coinbase, Binance, FTX.COM, Kraken, and others to all major L2s, including StarkNet, zkSync, Loopring, ImmutableX, Arbitrum, and Optimism.
Layerswap doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve swapped on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
Airdrop Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Layerswap website.
- Select whether you want to transfer tokens from an exchange to an L2 or vice versa.
- If you’re transferring from an exchange then select the exchange you want to send the asset from and the L2 network you want to receive the asset, the receiving address, the token you want to send, the amount you want to send and the API keys of the exchange.
- If you’re transferring from an L2 then select the L2 network you want to send the asset from, the exchange where you want to receive the asset and the API keys of the exchange.
- Complete the swap.
- Early users who’ve swapped on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You’re interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next airdrop!
Tokens per Claim