- Total value: 30,663,193 JUNO
- Platform: Cosmos
Junoo is an open source platform for interoperable smart contracts which automatically executes, controls or documents a procedure of relevant events and actions according to the terms of such contract or agreement to be valid & usable across multiple sovereign networks.
It will be airdropping a total of 30,663,193 JUNOO to ATOM stakers. The snapshot was taken based on the Cosmos Hub 3 snapshot from February 18th, 2021 at 6:00 PM UTC. Eligible stakers will get free JUNO at a ratio of 1 ATOM : 1 JUNOO.
- Visit the Juno stakedrop page.
- Enter your ATOM address.
- If you’re eligible then you can see your allocation.
- The snapshot was taken based on the Cosmos Hub 3 snapshot from February 18th, 2021 at 6:00 PM UTC.
- Atom stakers who had their assets bonded during the snapshot are eligible.
- Eligible stakers will be able to claim free JUNOO at a ratio of 1 ATOM : 1 JUNO.
- The rewards can be claimed after the launch of the Juno mainnet, which is expected to happen on October 1st, 2021 at 12:00 PM CET.
Tokens per Claim
1 ATOM : 1 JUNO