- Total value: 3,031,866 DIA
- Platform: ETH
DIA (Decentralised Information Asset) is an open-source, data, and oracle platform for the DeFi ecosystem. DIIA leverages crypto-economic incentives to drive supply, share and use transparent, crowd-verified price data and oracles on financial and digital assets. DIIA’s mission is to democratize financial data, similar to what Wikipedia has done in the broader information space with regard to central encyclopedias.
DIA data sources and methodologies are transparent and publicly accessible to everyone. DIIA uses crypto-economic incentives for its stakeholders to validate data sources when be added and throughout their usage. DIIA is already tradable on Binance, OKEx, Uniswap, etc and is also listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko.
- Hold at least 1 DIA token in your private wallet or at an exchange where DIA is currently trading.
- DIA will take daily snapshots between September 25, 2020, 12 pm CEST – December 10, 2020, 12 pm CEST.
- All wallets (excluding the DIA Association, DIA team and the KuCoin hackers’ wallets), including DIA staking participants, CEX holders, DEX holders and LPs (liquidity providers), are eligible to receive the airdrop.
- A total pool of 3,031,866 DIA tokens from the ecosystem fund has been allocated to the airdrop.
- Holding the tokens even for one day will make you eligible to receive the airdrop. So the more number of days you hold, the more tokens you get.
- The number of tokens a user receives will be based on their average daily balance during the snapshot period. To see the formula that will be used to calculate your rewards, see the below announcement post.
- The rewards will be distributed on January 11, 2021, to their respective wallets.
Tokens per Claim