- Total value: 200 ETH + $50,000 ETH
- Platform: ETH
DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) is developing a platform that allows anyone to provide liquidity and to be rewarded with DYP tokens, at the same time maintaining both token price stability and secure and simplified DeFi for end-users.
DeFi Yield Protocol is hosting a bounty campaign with a total reward of 200 ETH. Complete simple bounty tasks mentioned on the bounty page and submit your details to the bounty Telegram group to get your share from the total pool. Whitelist participants who hold at least 100 DYP after the crowdsale will also get to share a prize pool worth $50,000 ETH after their token sale ended.
- Visit the DeFi Yield Protocol bounty page and read the rules carefully.
- Join their Telegram group and leave at least one constructive comment and also join the Telegram bounty group.
- Now start participating in different bounty campaigns. It’s not required to participate in all the campaigns.
- The bounty campaigns are divided as shown below: CampaignStakes per weekAllocation per campaign Twitter1250 stakes25% Telegram1250 stakes25% Discord1250 stakes25% Youtube1250 stakes25%
- Bounty participants need to submit weekly reports to the Telegram bounty group in Docx format every Friday before 23:59 UTC.
- All the participants need to fill out the bounty authentication form to join the bounty campaign.
- The bounty rewards will be distributed within 72 hours after the end of the bounty campaign.
- The amount of reward a user gets will depend on the number of stakes he/she owns. Each stake is worth 0.01 ETH.
- You will be banned from receiving the rewards if you talk about the bounty campaign in their main group instead of the bounty group.
- There will also be a giveaway for whitelist participants who’ve participated in the crowdsale and hold at least 100 DYP tokens. A total pool of $50,000 ETH will be shared to all eligible participants. Sign up for the whitelist only if you have an intention to participate in the crowdsale.
Tokens per Claim
- Telegram required
- Join group
- E-Mail required