- Total value: 2,000,000 BEL
- Platform: ETH
Bella Protocol is an aggregated user interface for existing Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocols. Built by the ARPA project team, Bella Protocol aims to simplify the user experience of existing DeFi protocols and to allow users to deploy their assets and earn yield with ease.
Bella Protocol and ARPA Chain are jointly airdropping a total of 2,000,000 BEL tokens to ARPA holders. Hold your ARPA tokens on the supported exchanges during the snapshot period to receive free BEL at a ratio of 5,000 ARPA: 1 BEL.
- Hold ARPA tokens on an exchange that will be supporting the BEL airdrop.
- There will be a total of eight rounds, which will last over the course of two years.
- The first round will start with a snapshot at 00:00 UTC+8 on Sept 30 and ends on Oct 15. For the complete list of rounds and snapshot dates, see this table: RoundsSnapshot startsSnapshot endsAmount of BEL 130/9/202015/10/2020250,000 BEL 230/12/202014/1/2021250,000 BEL 330/3/202114/4/2021250,000 BEL 430/6/202115/7/2021250,000 BEL 530/9/202115/10/2021250,000 BEL 630/12/202114/1/2022250,000 BEL 730/3/202214/4/2022250,000 BEL 830/6/202215/7/2022250,000 BEL
- Daily snapshots of your ARPA holdings on the supporting exchanges will be taken during each round.
- All eligible ARPA holders will receive free BEL at a ratio of 5,000 ARPA: 1 BEL.
- The current partner exchanges that will be supporting the airdrop are Binance, Huobi Global, Bithumb, Gate.io, KuCoin, MXC, HBTC and Ju.com.
- Exact details regarding snapshot time, distribution, etc will vary from exchanges to exchanges, so make sure to follow the announcements of the supporting exchanges.
Tokens per Claim
5,000 ARPA : 1 BEL