- Airdrop starts 2021-06-22
- Airdrop ends 2021-12-31
- Total value: 10,000,000 ALD
- Platform: ETH
AladdinDAO is a decentralized network to shift crypto investments from venture capitalists to the wisdom of crowds through collective value discovery. At AladdinDAO, a group of world class experts in DeFi known as the AladdinDAO Boule identifies the most promising DeFi projects and enables AladdinDAO community members to enjoy the returns of their liquidity mining programs. As a result, the protocol will help to reduce information asymmetry and optimize asset allocations for the DeFi space overall.
AladdinDAO will be airdropping a total of 10,000,000 ALD to participants of various rekt projects. The airdrop will be divided into ten rounds in which 1,000,000 ALD will be distributed in each round. The top two rekt projects will be selected every week based on community voting to be airdropped. The first round of airdrop will go to the participants of Force DAO and Pickle Finance, in which the poll will be split 50/50 between the two projects.Step-by-Step Guide:
- AladdinDAO will be airdropping a total of 10,000,000 ALD to participants of various rekt projects.
- The total pool will be divided into ten rounds in which a total of 1,000,000 ALD will be split 50/50 every week to the top two rekt projects selected by community voting.
- The first two projects that got selected for round one are ForceDAO and Pickle Finance.
- A snapshot of various Force DAO addresses was taken at block height 12171679.
- Pickle Finance’s addresses with a balance were collected from the team’s data.
- Force DAO participants will receive 77 ALD per address and Pickle Finance participants will get 1,577 ALD per address.
- Eligible participants can claim their tokens from the AladdidanDAO airdrop portal.
- Follow their social channels to see the future projects that will get selected for the remaining nine rounds.
- For more information regarding AladdinDAO airdrop, see this Medium article and for information related to round one of the airdrop, see this article.